THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR A GREAT EVENT!
Visit our Facebook page to see pictures and video! Click HERE
Come join us for a fun-filled, FREE family event at the St. Matthew Walled Lake Campus! Sign Up HERE!
Saturday, October 29, 2016
- 4:00pm Park Your Vehicle and Decorate your Trunk!
- 4:30pm Trunk-or-Treat begins
- 5:15pm Games, food, animals, hay slide, bounce house – FUN!
What is Trunk or Treat? A great time for children to wear costumes, meet new friends, check out some “terrific trunks”, and collect candy, of course! Following Trunk or Treat, the fun continues with our Fall Festival.
Invite your family, friends, and neighbors to come and enjoy, as we celebrate fall with donuts, hot dogs, hot chocolate, a petting zoo, pony rides, games, crafts, a hay slide, and some “bouncing in the house”!
“Together we CAN” help feed hungry families in our community. Please bring non-perishable food items to donate and help us fill our Food Drive Trunk!
- Bring your TRUNK! Drive in, park your vehicle, open your trunk, and spread happy smiles as you hand out candy to 300+ children and greet their families. If you’re feeling creative, show us! Decorate your trunk! (Trunks line-up at 4:00pm, Trunk or Treating begins at 4:30pm - 5:15pm)
- VOLUNTEER! After Trunk or Treat (approximately 5:15-7:00pm), you can help us share the love of Jesus with the children by playing games, serving food, or making crafts. Choose the area where you would like to help – Indoor games, Outdoor games, Crafts, Food, Set-up, Clean-up or Registration! Volunteering will make you smile (we’ll smile, too)!
- PARTICIPATE! Let us know your family is coming. Our party planners need to make sure we have enough food, candy, games, and crafts!
For questions, contact St. Matthew Children's Ministry: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 248-624-7676 ext. 125.
We look forward to seeing you - Fall Festival and Trunk or Treat!